COVID-19 HOTLINE: 254-675-0004
If you have a cough, fever or shortness of breath AND think you have been exposed to Coronavirus, please call our HOTLINE.
YES, We’re Open!
Goodall-Witcher Clinic in Clifton and Goodall-Witcher Clinic in Whitney are both open.
With restrictions related to COVID-19 beginning to relax across the state in an attempt to start reopening, Goodall-Witcher Healthcare will be resuming “non-essential” healthcare, effective Friday, May 1. At this time our clinic providers are also using telemedicine technology for patients who do not need an in-person visit. To use our TeleHealth service, click the Request a Video Visit link in the lower right corner, or call 254-675-8621 in Clifton or 254-694-2221 in Whitney to schedule an appointment.
As we begin we want to make our patients and community aware of the policies we have put in place to keep them safe during this process:
- As a precaution to continue protecting patients, staff and our communities, we will be screening anyone entering the facilities for COVID-19. Screening will remain in place for all patients, visitors and employees entering any Goodall-Witcher facility.
- A minimum of a cloth facemask is required to be worn by every person within the facility including all staff, visitors and patients. Patients and visitors must bring and wear their own facemask to all scheduled appointments.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet in waiting areas among people not living within the same household. In the event that too many people are in a waiting room at any given time to practice effective socially distancing, patients may be asked wait in their vehicles until they are called.
- No children under 18 are permitted unless he/she is a patient
- The Garden Café is currently closed to the public and is serving employees only.
- Visitors will only be allowed to visit hospital patients in extreme circumstances with Administrative approval.
- No visitors will be allowed in the ER with the exception of one legal representative for minors and adults with special needs.
- Visitors to obstetrical patients will be limited to one support person who is to stay on the unit.
- One adult visitor will be allowed for pediatric patients or to assist patients with impairment or mobility needs.
- Please call 254-708-0010 for payments and questions about billing.
- Payments in person can be made at the Fitness Center. Please call ahead of time for a representative to meet you at your vehicle.
Other Important Information
Some things we are doing to ensure the health and safety of our employees, patients and our community:
- More frequent disinfecting of chairs in waiting rooms and all other frequently touched surfaces (chairs each time they are vacated, surfaces at least every hour).
- Goodall-Witcher Healthcare is now utilizing a mobile trailer unit for controlled testing of patients with symptoms of COVID-19.
- We have implemented procedures for the controlled testing of patients with symptoms of COVID-19 that minimize the potential for exposure to our employees and other patients.
- We have repurposed areas of the hospital and added additional hospital beds that will allow us to take care of more patients while isolating patients who are positive for COVID-19 away from our other inpatients.
- We have expanded the availability of our Behavioral Health staff to support our employees as they deal with the disruptions and anxieties associated with the current and anticipated healthcare situation.